Howdy everyone, this is my first post and probably not my last. A while back I made the following mods to my 03' Cobra: Bassani Off Road X-Pipe, C&L 95mm mass air meter with K&N, 2.80 pulley, DiabloSport chip and Flowmaster American Thunder 2 chamber catback (everything else, including the belt, is stock). When all was said and done, the car made 417 rwhp (SAE). It was an improvement, but I could tell the car wasn't living up to it's potential. Eventually I got the time to visit Richard at Strictly Performance. We made an initial pull (the car was pretty hot) and the car put down 385 ponies to the wheels. I was a bit shocked given that even the hottest car shouldn't lose that much power. The air/fuel curve, however, indicated the car needed some tuning. It would run lean in the lower RPM range (<4000 rpm), and then become super rich where I needed it least. Richard removed the computer and reprogrammed the DiabloSport...the results were very impressive: 461.2 real wheel horsepower and 485 ft/lbs. of torque. Wow! The difference is like night and day; the reburning was exactly what the car was asking for. I think I'm taking Richard's advice and will be dropping a nitrous kit soon. I'm hoping for close to 600 at the wheels before it's all said and done. Kudos to Richard for the excellent tune!