1. what is your shift light point?
1-2 shift target is at ~5000 via shift light but is slightly higher (~5500) due to human delay, 2-3 is at 6000 to 6200 & locking the converter right after shift.
2. how do you do your burnout?
With a line-lock. Start in 1st and then bang it into 2nd. Hold until I start to see smoke, which is about 3-5 seconds.
3. how often do you change your fluid?
I'm annal... twice a season. This includes the filter & gasket.
4. what RPM do you launch at ?
Off the two-step @ 3500.
5. what are the do's and dont's with this tranny?
When using the transbrake, be careful to not have the car stay on the converter long since it creates massive amounts of heat very quickly and will destroy the convert and/or 4r.