Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are very proud to announce that Performance Fuel Systems & Modular Madness Motorsports have stepped up to co sponsor the Modular Shootout 4v power adder class.

The Performance Fuel Systems / Modular Madness Motorsports 4V Power Adder Class is on as scheduled as before, and the payouts will remain as they were with a total class payout of $2600.

I also want to thank everyone for their very kind donations, as they will go directly to the class payouts as well. It is people like you that remind me why I'm doing this and keep me going through out the bs that always pop up.

Special thanks to Performance Fuel Systems & Modular Madness Motorsports as well.

We'll see all you guys at the event.

Thanks

Dave King

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Dave,,Great news..and Prop's toPerformance Fuel Systems & Modular Madness Motorsports for comming through in the clutch..
:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
Thank you ALAN KENNEDY for bailing out the 4vPA Class!!
Thank's Alan...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey Guys....your Welcome, I am really looking foward to it....

I also want to thank Don of Modular Madness Motorsports for stepping up to the plate and helping out.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Don, Is also a classy guy,,Thank's Don for getting involved...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Guys ,
Glad we could help.
I am pumped and cannot wait for the race
Don
Modular Madness Motorsports
we feed the need for speed

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Don, I am not familiar who you are, but I am thankful of your help! I look foward to meeting the ones of you whom I have not met as well as kicking it with the ones I already know:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Next time you are up around Charlotte give me a call . come up to the shop and maybe we can play on the Dyno
Don

·
Registered
438 Posts
thanks guys

My hat is off to Don and Alan......thanks guys for stepping up to the plate.

Also, DK........ good job for hanging in there. I KNOW what a pita it is to keep things going at the last minute.

Besides........without the 4VPA guys.....who is going to stomp on JimV and Timmy in their little 2 valves?????:shootbird

Ben Dorn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts