Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PTK single turbo set up for 4V, requires a tubular K member (not included). Entire system has about 2000 miles, turbo was purchased new by me.

*1 5/8" tubular turbo headers, 2.5" hotside, all V-band clamps.
* Cold side is 2.5", set up for 99-01 Cobra/03-04 Mach 1 intake, 3" blow-thru tube with flange for 05-up slot style MAF, all silicone hoses and T-bolt clamps.
* FMIC
* 50mm wastegate, 38mm BOV
* New billet drain flange (still in package), stainless braided feed line with fittings.
* MP T76 turbo, .96 a/r, black turbo blanket, big air filter
* 3.5" downpipe with wideband bung.
* 3.5" single exhaust to Y, 2.5" flow tubes to Borla s/s mufflers, Flowmaster 2.5" stainless tips.
* 3.5" equivalent oval tubing and bend included. I was planning to change some of the piping to oval for additional clearance.
* new, unopened 50' roll of black header wrap

I would prefer to avoid shipping, i will meet in the midwest to complete the deal. If i do end up shipping the system i will not be including the full exhaust as it would be too bulky to pack and ship, I will include the downpipe section and the oval tubing only. There may be more i am forgetting, if i think of something i will add it.

Asking $4300 for everything. PM or post with questions.

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything is off and ready to ship. Forgot this includes a set of Stage 8 locking header hardware.

I can have the hot and cold side powdercoated prior to shipping if a buyer is interested.

I also have an HPX slot MAF and MAFia for use with the blow-thru available for additional $$$ that i will give first option to buy to whomever buys the turbo kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.