Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know that 5.0 and Super Fords Magazine did a photo shoot of my car at Atco Raceway in August. I spoke the the editor and my layout will be in the January Issue released in mid November. I can't wait! I've always wanted one of my cars in the magazine. Steve T. of 5.0 took the photos and he was a cool guy. I thank again Dr. Jamie Myers for hookin me up. :blob :blob :blob

Attachments

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
That doesnt look like no 10second car! Props to ya for getting in the mag, I'll be looking forward to my issue.:)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats.. Some Well deserved Recognition...

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the magazine ink club. It is a very exciting and gratifying thing to happen.

My first was a cover shot and a 5 or 6 page feature spread in January 2000 MM&FF.

I think that Jimmy V has been in ink a few times too.

;)

But, of course, we are all merely shadows of JT and his 03 Cobra interview on ESPN!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cool as hell Tommy....new pad in the background looks good as well!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Congrats Tom!

Eric Brooks said:
Anyone have this on tape or online? I'd like to see it.
I have it, I can digitize it and send it over.

JT

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
JT said:
I have it, I can digitize it and send it over.

JT
Yeah, dude. Send it to me too. Believe it or not, I haven't seen it yet! Missed all those actual air times!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Damn did i miss something. JT and ESPN. JT, would love to have a copy also. Did you have it hosted somewhere? Congrats F8LBITE on the MAG shoot, look forward to reading about it. Now one of you Fockers take a vacation to paradise and show me how to get ot 10's......:D

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Great now your head is gonna be even bigger...just kidding..congrats man

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats, can't wait to see it too! JT, think you could send me a copy also? Thanks, that would be cool. [email protected]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats on the coverage! Obviously well deserved for what you have accomplished with your ride. You are close enough... I hope to get a look at that 10 second machine in person some time.:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Excellent - you should be proud!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats, i'll be picking up that issue..

Like they say...its all in the 60'...

Imagine what you would do with a Kenne Bell:jawdrop

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wish I could get my hands on a KB but no more funds left over here but I do have a Nitrous kit laying around and it will be on soon enough. And you know what I'm shooting for:shocked

1 - 20 of 20 Posts