Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have built 10 sets of the 5.4 to 4.6 intake adapter plates. They are billet aluminum not the cast that PP used to produce. These are for the 2V PI motors. Price will be $400.00 a set. I have 5 anodized, hot rod red, Ford blue, black, gold, hand polished with clear, and the raw natural finish. If you guys want some 4V adapters built I can do that as long as the demand is high enough for the tooling.

Robb

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
I have built 10 sets of the 5.4 to 4.6 intake adapter plates. They are billet aluminum not the cast that PP used to produce. These are for the 2V PI motors. Price will be $400.00 a set. I have 5 anodized, hot rod red, Ford blue, black, gold, hand polished with clear, and the raw natural finish. If you guys want some 4V adapters built I can do that as long as the demand is high enough for the tooling.

Robb
do u have any?

· Administrator
9,833 Posts
Please look at the age of a thread before replying. Threads that are decades old from members with less than 10 posts in the last ten years are probably dry wells.

· Registered
1 Posts

Robb
Are these still available

1 - 9 of 9 Posts