Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to acheive 500 rwhp. What i wanna know is what can get me there w/o NOS or longtubes? My mods are in my sig and i dont have new dyno numbers for the chip, pulley and x-pipe. Please, any help would greatly be apreciated. Thanks Jamie

BTW my dyno numbers w/ just filter and a cat-back were 395hp and 372 lb-ft.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
To gett 500rwhp without nos or Headers is not likely.
You may get close.The last 10rwhp is the hardest.These cars useing stock blower goes to 450 easy.470 easy with smallest pulley or a pulley combo..After 480 a lot of tunning is required to get a little more power.

jim v.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Slap on the Kenne Bell blower and you get 489rwhp with 13lbs of boost on an otherwise totally bone stock car.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was wondering. I have a 2 1/2 exhaust system now (x-pipe and Cat-back). Would going w/ a 3 inch exhaust system get me a little more power? For example I put down 395 hp and 372 lb-ft w/ 2 1/2 cat-back would those numbers go up w/ a 3 in system?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your hp will go up a little, but you'll lose torque. It depends on where you want your power to be.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
03venom how about a soundclip of your exhaust, going 3inch would net a little power on top but lose tq down low!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Venom I can get you there , With shorty headers, Pretty close with out headers. I will use Pulleys, tuning on the dyon, call me or e mail us This can be driven daily,
[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts