Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is unreal I was wanting to change my O2 sensors out since they have 150,000 miles on them and I recently went to Lt's and need to get harness extensions anyway. So I called Oreilly's and Autozone and they want 58.99 a piece!!!
Help Randy....lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
yeah...

...give me a call...I got the Bosch/Motorcraft long wire O2's sensors(@20' lenth wire), no need for extensions...they are @$50.00 each and are in stock...410-655-2000 parts ext 404.

Randy

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang it I am never buying another part without calling you first, I went and ordered some and some harness extensions last night cost me 150.00 for everything. I got the sensors for 49.90 apiece I hope they are the right ones. Part # is F5mz9f472AA

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Randy, luck is on my side the hosed up my order and caled me today. I cancelled it calling you in the morning to get those ordered can you do visa over the phone

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talked to Randy this morning Class Act is all I can say I am bringing this to the top because I sent him some more business and they need his #

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Randy hurry up and eat I need more parts....LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Randy can you get me the new part # for the ECM for a 96 GT automatic I talked to you on Friday and you said they had a new part #

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Noooooooo!!! I just bought the Bosch ones from Pepboys for $70 each. Local dealer here wanted like $120+ each. Dam i should have called you Randy. I should be punished. im keeping your # on speed dial.

·
Registered
108 Posts
damn...Dave

...next time I won't be so good about my prices :eek: and maybe you'll think twice :D jk&lol ;)

Randy

badfast=Im done eatting, need you old ECM stamp # to cross-ref the #.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got lucky on that deal turned out one of the O2's wires shorted out to my LT's and blew the fuse between the PATS and EEC replaced the fuse and the wire and bingo runs like a champ well 14.2 was all it had in it after all that work:mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts