Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Group Buy for CHE K-Member Brace with Torque Limiters

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike Bowen 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a continuation of our very successful group buy prior to the crash.

We are doing the CHE K-Member Brace with Torque Limiters for $145 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Other locations will require a slight additional charge for shipping.

If you have trouble shifting to 3rd at WOT this will solve the issue, this happens because the drivetrain torques over and the shifter binds up because it is mounted to the transmission and the body. It also helps stiffen the front suspension. We have had nothing but great responses from our customers that have purchased this item.

Here is a picture of the k-member brace with torque limiters, note the bace will be black not orange when you receive it.

I have confirmed fitment with American Racing, Kooks, JBA and Dynatech headers. The best I can tell from pictures it looks like Hooker and Stainless Works long tubes will all fit if you purchase these and it doesn't fit with your headers return them in good condition for a full refund. THE TORQUE LIMITERS WILL NOT WORK WITH SLP LONG TUBE HEADERS WITHOUT MODIFICATIONS TO THE MOUNTING POINT ON THE K-MEMBER MOUNT.

I need 6 buyers to place an order.

Confirmed buyers:
1. 06vista
2. F00mustang
3. hatchman
4. 06tungstenstang
5. NCETRY
6. Rock36
7. andyman
8. 427SCCOBRA

Next Group

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
What about a group buy on all CHE components?I would be interested in the adj. panhard bar w/brace,anti squat brackets,rear lower control arms and the k member brace w/limiters.

#6 ·
+1

#10 ·
What causes you to need the "race" version for the turbo kit? the increased torque? or does it mount differently to clear the tubes?

I'm asking because a PH Turbo is in my plans... maybe next winter.

Kenneth

#14 · (Edited)
I just want to say that I purchased one from the 1st group buy before the crash and all went well. I received it in a timely manner , it looks like high quality, and I couldn't beat the price. My car is completely stock and this will be my first mod. Thanks Kevin from PMP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.