Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Mach 1 Combos/Times

78K views 71 replies 46 participants last post by  eruza 
#1 · (Edited)
Come on you Mach 1 guy's....post up your combos and times for other people to shoot for.

I know some of you have some sick Mach's....let's see the #'s.

You road race guys are welcome also, you guy's are over shadowed a lot buy the drag guy's. Here is a combo/times thread for you also.

:cheers: :ilovemf: :ilovemf: :ilovemf: :cheers:

Format:

Name
Make/Model/Year
Track Name
Time
Modifications
Sponsors

#64 ·
You should start a seperate thread in the section but your answer will most likely depend on what you consider decently fast and your definition of going crazy.

#66 ·
Name: Mike Meredith
Make/Model/Year: 2004 CO 5speed
Track Name: Thompson Raceway Park
Time: 11.51@119.23/12.44@111 (n/a) 1.59 60'
Modifications: JLT CAI, 3/8" spacer, NASVT ported stock runner intake, 98 cobra cams,March pullies, BBK 1-5/8" LTs, custom 3" stainless full exhaust(includes tails), TKO 600 (crappy 2.87 1st), Spec alum fly and 2+ clutch, alum DS, 4.30s with 31 spline cobra diff, moser axles, strange 10ways. 100 shot N/X with all accessories.

*All has been done with 100% stock front suspension with 18x9 wheels up front and 17x9 ET streets on the back in an almost full weight car only missing spare and jack. (but had 2 bottles in trunk). Oh yeah and its got 135k on the stock motor.

Next season stepping up fuel system, might faceplate the TKO,full front suspension, and big n littles. On a 150 shot goal is 10s on the stock motor still.

#72 ·
My latest is now a 13.47 at 107.2mph and a 2.15 60ft, with the same setup of mods.

I haven't even gone to the track yet this season lol, but it's all in my 60ft now. I think I'm going to upgrade my LCA's, but I'm not planning to do any drag radials or slicks until I can upgrade the rear to 31 spline. When I do that though, I'm getting 4.10's lol. The trick will be how much will my 3rd to 4th shift slow my time..? Right now, I keep her in 3rd as I pass through the finish line.

#71 ·
Engine:
4.6 DOHC 04 Cobra
Ported intake
Electric water pump
MSD Two-Step

Exhaust:
JBA Shorty headers
Crappy mid pipe no cat
No name cat back

Weight reduction:
AJE K frame
MM A Arm
Strange Strut adjustable
14 150 lb Hypercoil
UPR Strange CC plate
Battery relocated to the trunk

Transmission:
Mcleod Aluminium Flywheel
Center force Clutch & Pressure Plate
Pro 5.0 shifer

Rear:
3.73 gears
Line Lock

SCT tuned with data logger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.