Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

V-7 Ysi or V-27 Ysi?

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Heath 
#1 ·
I'm planning on getting a new Ysi trim blower when I get my new motor and everything and was wondering...is it the V-7 Ysi trim or the V-27 Ysi trim that would fit my car? The V-7 version says it fits most vortech bracketry but comes in only a clockwise discharge rotation. The way mine is setup with my current SQ-trim is in counterclockwise rotation. The V-27 Ysi trim says you can get it in either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation but I dont' know if it will fit my bracketry or not. Any help would be appreciated.

#3 ·
I'm planning on getting a new Ysi trim blower when I get my new motor and everything and was wondering...is it the V-7 Ysi trim or the V-27 Ysi trim that would fit my car? The V-7 version says it fits most vortech bracketry but comes in only a clockwise discharge rotation. The way mine is setup with my current SQ-trim is in counterclockwise rotation. The V-27 Ysi trim says you can get it in either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation but I dont' know if it will fit my bracketry or not. Any help would be appreciated.
Woo you have no idea the noise level you are in for going from a vq to a YSI. Its going to be LOUD as hell screetching like crazy. :headspin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.