VT Engines Customer Thread - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 First 123456789 Last
Results 16 to 30 of 126
  1. #16
    Just another old guy Array PGreenSVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Abingdon, Md.
    Posts
    2,284

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by f0gg View Post
    hrmm i didnt see it ???
    I was wrong about where I saw them but I know Jim posted them in one of his posts, I remember that. Here is Chris Bowers # from page 50 post 393 (416-232-2695). Pauls Brown's # is 989-859-2639.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Watsontown, PA
    Posts
    244

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Well, heres my story. I ordered a rotating assembly in July. Didn't get it by the end of August so I called and cancelled my order. I was told they would do a chargeback. When I recieved my October statement it still wasn't credited to my account. I called VT for 3 days straight and couldn't get ahold of anyone so I filed a dispute with my credit card company on October 15th. They temporarily credited my account pending an investigation. Hopefully all is well but who knows. I'd hate to be out $23xx.xx

  4. #18

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
    I was wrong about where I saw them but I know Jim posted them in one of his posts, I remember that. Here is Chris Bowers # from page 50 post 393 (416-232-2695). Pauls Brown's # is 989-859-2639.
    I must have missed it.

    Who is Paul Brown?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #19
    Senior Member Array Skud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Saskatchewan...
    Posts
    756

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Driver View Post
    I must have missed it.

    Who is Paul Brown?
    Chris Bower is the owner of VT Engines (Scott and Jim's Boss)
    Paul Wisniewski is the owner of VT Competition Engine Development in Lansing, Mi.

    Edited: Change Paul Brown to Paul Wisniewski.

    Riley
    Last edited by Skud; 11-30-2007 at 03:39 PM.

  7. #20
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Actually, Paul Wisniewski is the owner of VTCED, but the number is correct.

  8. #21
    Just another old guy Array PGreenSVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Abingdon, Md.
    Posts
    2,284

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Well it seems my engine is at the terminal in Baltimore. It will be delivered to the house next week. I'll post up some add'l information once I can check it out. So at least it seems that once the stuff is paid for VTCED is shipping it straight out.

  9. #22

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    pgreensvt, you got a chargeback for your money and now your engine shipped out? is that correct?

  10. #23
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    UPDATE for me:

    Finally talked to a different guy at the credit card company and he was like "oh yeh, no problem." They put it back in my account "temporary". Guess it just depends on who you talk to.

  11. #24
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by adrenln View Post
    pgreensvt, you got a chargeback for your money and now your engine shipped out? is that correct?
    VTengines got charged back then he gave payment to VTCED to have the engine shipped out

  12. #25

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    so they have the money. they see it come out of the account then the ydecide to ship!!! whats going on here?

  13. #26
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by adrenln View Post
    so they have the money. they see it come out of the account then the ydecide to ship!!! whats going on here?
    I dont think you understand..... VT ENGINES & VTCED are two SEPERATE companies. PGreenSVT charged back VT ENGINES for the 5k deposit he put down on his motor that he ordered through them. His credit card company credited him back the 5k. Then he paid VTCED the full cost of the engine and VTCED shipped it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PGreenSVT
    Yeah...I charged back a $5K deposit on my engine and had the money back in my acct in less than 48 hrs. I paid VTCED the full cost of the engine and it should have shipped today or yesterday. My deposit was made back in Feb. so I think you guys will be alright. Not receiving what you paid for is a pretty cut and dry case.

  14. #27

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    We got a charge back from our bank with the same terms some of you have described. They will conduct an investigation, etc. Hopefully it will stick, because an email I sent to Chris@VTEngines was responded to by Scott at VTCompetition Engines saying they never heard of us and we must have placed our order with VTEngines of Canada. The bank that debited our account was in Lansing Michigan, so that's just confusing me. I'm letting the bank's lawyers deal with it at this point but I'd like to hear what others are doing. Feel free to message me privately if you want.

    We've re-ordered our engine rebuild and parts from another company, for more money of course. It was scary since I still have the fear we may be paying twice, but we need the car running and can't wait any longer.

    Best of luck to all involved in this sticky situation. None of us asked to be treated this way, and none of us deserve it.

  15. #28
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfrckle View Post
    We got a charge back from our bank with the same terms some of you have described. They will conduct an investigation, etc. Hopefully it will stick, because an email I sent to Chris@VTEngines was responded to by Scott at VTCompetition Engines saying they never heard of us and we must have placed our order with VTEngines of Canada. The bank that debited our account was in Lansing Michigan, so that's just confusing me. I'm letting the bank's lawyers deal with it at this point but I'd like to hear what others are doing. Feel free to message me privately if you want.

    We've re-ordered our engine rebuild and parts from another company, for more money of course. It was scary since I still have the fear we may be paying twice, but we need the car running and can't wait any longer.

    Best of luck to all involved in this sticky situation. None of us asked to be treated this way, and none of us deserve it.
    I am in the same boat, lost money and parts to Vc engines inc.
    I just paid for a 351 modular from MMR!!!! This setup is going to kill anything Vtced ever built!!!!!

  16. #29
    Senior Member Array Got Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Well I received a chargeback today on my credit card for a set of Diamond Pistons and rings.
    The billing address on the statement was VT but in Las Vegas.
    I reordered my stuff locally as they are now a Diamond dealer.
    Hopefully I am done with all this now.
    Hope for the best for the rest of you.

  17. #30
    Just another old guy Array PGreenSVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Abingdon, Md.
    Posts
    2,284

    Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

    Thanks for answering on my behalf F0gg, you were exactly right.

    Krs1...post it up when that baby is outrunning the Aeromotive car.

  18. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements
     

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Failed Engines Thread
    By Eric Brooks in forum 2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:45 PM
  2. Banned from Iowa thread... thread
    By yellow03cobra in forum Iowa
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:23 AM
  3. {split} KB Tensioner thread from The ChevyKiller / JDM Thread
    By daniels2005 in forum 2005 - 2010 Mustang GT
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 12:27 PM