VT Engines Customer Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... Last
    Premium Member Array Eric Brooks's Avatar

Default VT Engines Customer Thread

Since I have closed the major VT Engines thread, I would like to have this thread be a place for VT Engines customers to discuss the situation.

This thread is only for customers whom have placed orders with VT Engines Inc. (Not VT Competition Engine Development) recently and have not received their parts.

Please keep this thread drama free and civil.

Regards,

Eric
    Last edited by Eric Brooks; 11-28-2007 at 02:27 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: VT Engines Customer Thread

Has anyone had any luck with chargebacks ?

I'm out 1250 and change over a piston rod setup.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Driver View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with chargebacks ?

I'm out 1250 and change over a piston rod setup.
    im still waiting on my credit card company but hopefully the end result will be that they get charged back for it ill keep you guys updated

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Just another old guy Array PGreenSVT's Avatar

Yeah...I charged back a $5K deposit on my engine and had the money back in my acct in less than 48 hrs. I paid VTCED the full cost of the engine and it should have shipped today or yesterday. My deposit was made back in Feb. so I think you guys will be alright. Not receiving what you paid for is a pretty cut and dry case.

Junior Member Array

still the same here...the credit card company was wanting me to try every other avenue first. I've emailed Chris and got no response. I dont know what else they want me to do given the circumstances. I ordered my rotating assembly Oct 11th and from what VTCED said, they haven't started on it yet either. Out ~2200.00. Let us know how promt VTCED is about getting it out to you.

I guess you got your's back so fast because it had been so long. This really screwed me over HARD!

I have contacted my credit card company as well over a set of pistons and rings and am still waiting for a chargeback.
    I'll post up my results when I have them.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by REDBLITZ View Post
    still the same here...the credit card company was wanting me to try every other avenue first. I've emailed Chris and got no response. I dont know what else they want me to do given the circumstances. I ordered my rotating assembly Oct 11th and from what VTCED said, they haven't started on it yet either. Out ~2200.00. Let us know how promt VTCED is about getting it out to you.

I guess you got your's back so fast because it had been so long. This really screwed me over HARD!
    yeah same here.... so far i had to write a written statement on what happened then they just sent me a email today stating that they needed more information so i replied to there email with the requested information and see where it goes from there.... but they are saying this that and the other thing just like your company oh have you contacted them give them time blah blah blah more time i give them is more time i wasted i know im never going to be getting my products

Im currently out 177 for rod and main bearings. Filled a dispute with my CC company but no word yet. I got lucky and got my pistons and rings about a month ago, but not before a 2 month wait.

Senior Member Array 03 svtvenom's Avatar

I emailed and left a message on Chris home phone. Nothing of course.
    I called the bank and I may be getting the money back. I am a little confused though. They are going to temporarily put the money back in my account while they investigate. After 90 days if VT cannot prove that we got the product then its ours. Atleast thats the way we understand it at the moment. So I know if thats the case we should get it back. But we are still working with a lawyer to cover all bases.

Thanks Eric for starting this thread

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 03 svtvenom View Post
    I called the bank and I may be getting the money back. I am a little confused though. They are going to temporarily put the money back in my account while they investigate. After 90 days if VT cannot prove that we got the product then its ours. Atleast thats the way we understand it at the moment. So I know if thats the case we should get it back. But we are still working with a lawyer to cover all bases.

hey get some more info from your lawyer, and I will chip in on the legal cost.
    by the way I am out of 20 thousand dollars in parts and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont beieveanyone is able to talk about a class action here. You guys can exchange phone numbers and talk about whatever though.

Im also out a set of brand new Scat rods I sent to lansing, and a 5.4 block, crank, and 2v head cores.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 03 svtvenom View Post

you have contact info for chris? post it up

Just another old guy Array PGreenSVT's Avatar

It is in the first couple of pages in the locked thread for both Chris and Paul.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
    It is in the first couple of pages in the locked thread for both Chris and Paul.
    hrmm i didnt see it ???

My credit card reversed the charges to me almost immediately, but after they investigate it they can at any point take the money back out. Not sure what the end result will be so I just sit and wait. Another thanks to Eric for opening up this thread and keeping out the riff raff. At this point I just want answers without people who aren't involved putting in their 2 cents.

18. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... Last