Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another Cobra motor for sale or trade. It is out of a 97 Cobra with approx. 85k miles and ran very strong when pulled. The owner is going to go with a Windsor so he is accepting cash or trade for good SBF parts. PM offers to be heard.

The motor comes with a spec stage 3 with less than 2k miles on it, a fidanza alum flywheel that was installed at the same time so less than 2k on it as well. Also included is a set of bbk long-tube headers, and a steeda timing adjuster. Engine is complete with all accessories and working IMRC's with actuator that he still has. T-45 transmission that works great with brand new input shaft can also be included.

Pictures link: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...cobra%20motor/

Asking Price for all: $1600 + shipping
Will split apart, send PM or email with offer of trade or price.
Located in Conway, AR. 72032 will ship anywhere in states and will drive up to 200 miles to meet and deliver.

Contact me by email or by phone to discuss further
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (501) 764-6370

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
willing to sell the longtubes?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have another Cobra motor for sale or trade. It is out of a 97 Cobra with approx. 85k miles and ran very strong when pulled. The owner is going to go with a Windsor so he is accepting cash or trade for good SBF parts. PM offers to be heard.

The motor comes with a spec stage 3 with less than 2k miles on it, a fidanza alum flywheel that was installed at the same time so less than 2k on it as well. Also included is a set of bbk long-tube headers, and a steeda timing adjuster. Engine is complete with all accessories and working IMRC's with actuator that he still has. T-45 transmission that works great with brand new input shaft can also be included.

Pictures link: http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...cobra%20motor/

Asking Price for all: $1600 + shipping
Will split apart, send PM or email with offer of trade or price.
Located in Conway, AR. 72032 will ship anywhere in states and will drive up to 200 miles to meet and deliver.

Contact me by email or by phone to discuss further
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (501) 764-6370
jason this is bryan we talked earler im now sending a message like i said i would. my email is [email protected] and you included the clutch with the price that you listed so was wondering what you would be willing to take off the price? i think a 150. would be fare

·
Registered
262 Posts
Dont Know But My Buddy Left After Work Yesterday To Come P/u Motor , Hope You Let Him Know You Got Rid Of It And Broken. He Wont Be Happy When He Gets There, After He Sent Deposit

·
Registered
642 Posts
The engine is "bad"? Bad as in "really cool" or bad as in "bad".

·
Registered
156 Posts
I WOULD WATCH BUYING ANY THING FROM THIS JACK LEG!!!!!!! I PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN AND THE DAY BEFORE GETTING IT I GET A DEPOSIT BACK AND NOW CLAIMING THE MOTOR IS DAMAGED???? WHAT A SLUG!!!!! WE NEED TO WEED OUT THESE LOSERS!!!!!!:mad2:

·
Registered
262 Posts
How Many Hours You Waste Driving Before I Called? Thats Pretty Funny $hit Your Lucky I Got A Hold Of You ,really Sucks

·
Registered
156 Posts
lets not talk about that since my tuck only gets 14 mpg. all i can say is i got one HELL of a fuel bill for nothing. thanks for the call or i would have showed up and might be in jail looking for some bail money :dwarf:

·
Registered
262 Posts
He Got His Deposit,the Problem Was The Guy Sold The Motor When This Guy Already Left Home And Drove 4hrs Or More And Never Called To Say He Sold It,after They Had Deal. You Think He Would Of Called. Oh Well At Least It Wasnt Me. Lol

·
Registered
642 Posts
I think the dude called. It's been implied that buyer was on commute to pick up product until seller called and told buyer that either the engine was sold to someone else, or the engine was bad (or both?).

·
Registered
642 Posts
It was implied by buyer:
lets not talk about that since my tuck only gets 14 mpg. all i can say is i got one HELL of a fuel bill for nothing. thanks for the call or i would have showed up and might be in jail looking for some bail money :dwarf:
Regardless, this was a crazy scenario.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i got my deposit back saterday nite when i got back home from a road trip to arkansas when i got a call from blownsnk so i tried to call ths jack leg and of course wouldnt answer the phone and still havent heard from him. i have no use for people like him. up here in il. when we make a deal its a deal. and let me remind you again he had 500 deposit on monday.:blowup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I understood the entire post.
"bottlefedchaney" is a low life POS!
If "blownsnk" had not called you, you would have been F*cked TWICE!
Once he had your deposit in hand, it WAS sold!
If "bottlefedchaney" was ANY kind of a MAN, he would have called AND offered to pay your fuel/time at least.

Eric

·
Registered
262 Posts
I understood the entire post.
"bottlefedchaney" is a low life POS!
If "blownsnk" had not called you, you would have been F*cked TWICE!
Once he had your deposit in hand, it WAS sold!
If "bottlefedchaney" was ANY kind of a MAN, he would have called AND offered to pay your fuel/time at least.

Eric
:tip:I JUST SENT HIM SOME LUBE OVER THE PHONE LMFAO:tip:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.