Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my Saleen series II blower with everything you need to hook up and go. There is nothen wrong with the blower just going to a D1sc. There is about only 15k miles on the charger and has been maintained. I have the intercooler with larger sized heat exchanger.I have the stock pully and one to run 10lbs. I am including the intake,blower,intercooler,heat exchanger,2 belts,boost guage and injectors. I put down just shy of 350 on the dyno. The blower sounds great under boost and is in perfect condition. Im only asking 1500 shipped. (409-330-3798 joe)
i am posting this for a friend so just call the number if you have any questions

·
Registered
642 Posts
Pictures? Great deal.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Dude, I think this dudes mail box is clogged with offers! Congrats man in getting this at such a great deal.

Please post pics of the build! Let us know what we missed out on! LOL!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Dude, I think this dudes mail box is clogged with offers! Congrats man in getting this at such a great deal.

Please post pics of the build! Let us know what we missed out on! LOL!
I called him this morning and left a message. And we are both in texas so shipping won't be too bad for him. I'm going to have a different intercooler made to go under the blower that will be more efficient and max it out. Hopefully I can get over 400 out of it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I called him this morning and left a message. And we are both in texas so shipping won't be too bad for him. I'm going to have a different intercooler made to go under the blower that will be more efficient and max it out. Hopefully I can get over 400 out of it.
Hey good score man!!! Ill look for the pics on LSS!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts