Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have asked a million questions and the only responces i ever get are (well maybe kinda's and im not really sures). I want some good answers. The wiring udrade the power goals are 350-380 n/a through 4r70w on e85. Im running a 400 walbro e85 pump(only one pump). Do i need the wiring upgrade or a dual FPDM setup. Im runnung stock fuel line because its the same size as the pump outlet so i see no point in bigger line. Thanks

·
2V powered
3,863 Posts
I would think a larger line would be a good investment seeing you need more volume not pressure with E85. A line upgrade doesnt cost very much.
I dont see you needing a wire upgrade for your goals, but it it also a cheap mod to check off the list.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think a larger line would be a good investment seeing you need more volume not pressure with E85. A line upgrade doesnt cost very much.
I dont see you needing a wire upgrade for your goals, but it it also a cheap mod to check off the list.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you think a 3/8 hose would do instead of 1/2. Damn 8an hose ends are a pain. and the pump only has a 5/16 outlet so its hard to adapt.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
40amp bap and wiring upgrade kit from leathal or lfp a no brainer

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
boost a pump

What you refering to mullet99? lol
its a voltage regulator lowers the amperage ala duty cycle with the increased amperage the wiring should be up graded my .02 cents mullet99

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nope. For your goal you do not need it. Stock lines stock wiring here with the walbro pump. I'm at 580wheel.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nope. For your goal you do not need it. Stock lines stock wiring here with the walbro pump. I'm at 580wheel.
Are you saying you made 580whp on a single walbro in the stock gt basket, stock lines, and no bap?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cobra hat modified. Stock lines. Single walbro 405lph pump not 255. No bap And yes that's return less.

·
Registered
234 Posts
No but plan to very soon. Had to take the kit off to pass smog. And now just recently put it back on. Hopefully stock rearend and tranny hold up for a few passes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts