Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, just got it all wired up. ask sean (my03svtcobra) how it looks. i think it looks great (nitrous system that is). i decided to go with the nitrous express kit with all the bells and whistles. for those of you that dont know me i put this kit on my 1997 viper gts. still waiting on the bottle heater and pressure gauges to come in but man did this come out sweet. going to get the bottle filled this tuesday at atco, but wont take it down the track till i get my oil changed.
Anyhow talking to sean i have decided to route the purge through the front air inlet on the hood, went on ebay last night and purchased a special billet purge nozzle that shoots the NOS out in a V formation. this should give the impression of a snakes tongue, cool huh... anyhow after talking to a few guys with this system the results i should see should be nothig short of amazing. one guy is running a 250 shot on a stock motor with a progressive controller in the mid 10's on radials:jawdrop look out atco. the juiced v10 is coming to say hello this thursday, no 10's on thurdays cause i will be running just a 100 shot to play with the system a little but soon and i mean soon i will unlease the fury.:evil can't wait to see the guys face at the tech booth when he kicks my ass off the track this thursday f- him:shootbird you guys should come

·
Banned
572 Posts
Yes nice job!! Josh IS FOR HIRE !!

can't wait to see that vermon fly !
i wana pass on that snake. and when Hammer takes it for a ride
make sure he has a diaper so he don't get your seat messy !!
:lol
sean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts