Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some parts left.
As for FORD
random timing covers. 20 each 1)dohc mark viii or cobra, 1) 5.4 3v)

Cobra 24lb injectors

4.6 long runner intake $60 (Could be used to get cheap tq???)

5.4 P.I. Intake W/ alum. crossover $60

Type B heads, install some 99-01 or 03-04 cams and be done. $100

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are interchangeable years don't really matter

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
absolutly will bolt on a terminator block and heads. I doubt the pulley bridge will work but may. Or if the 03-04 cobra was going turbo.

Try again darkblue LOL the mod motors were made to be interchangeable for the most part every true mod guy would know that

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man you just wasting time so go bug someone else and read up on you stuff. As I stated above it will work on a 03-04 the 4v one above can be use when going turbo. But there'd no reason for me to teach you. So have a good day

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow, I was actually considering buying something from you until I saw that you're a huge tool. Good luck selling stuff if you're going to be a dick about it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How was I a dick? He clearlytried to pull the 03-04 to say I was lieing. All I did was state it will also work on a 03-04. So if you read you will see it was not me. But goodluck finding the part your looking for.

And no where was I being tough. I just tried to help fill you in. You tried to pull the 03-04 cobra thinking it would not work and say I was not truthfull about them being universal. And they are.

·
Registered
359 Posts
ok so if i build a 03-04 motor with a eaton charger it will work? no just like u said only if its TT thats all i asked but u gota be a dick good luck tryin to sell shit with your smart ass remarks

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to all the guy's seriously looking for parts.

on all the 4.6 2v timing covers will fit 96-04 2v 4.6 motors, 96-04 4v motors bolt patterns are the same so any 96-04 4v timing cover willl fit a 4.6 motor with 4v heads. just some acc. pulleys change location. ect...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ok so if i build a 03-04 motor with a eaton charger it will work? no just like u said only if its TT thats all i asked but u gota be a dick good luck tryin to sell shit with your smart ass remarks
Thats not what you said but its no biggy. have a good day

And your not building a 03-04 eaton cobra you just said that to "Be a DICK" When I said the parts are interchangeable.

So looks like you were the dick huh???

Im done no need to waste anymore time on this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts