Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that my ABS light stays on, and so does the Traction Off light. What's going on? I tried resetting the computer, and the light is still on. I was practicing some launches today and the only thing I did was a 5 sec burnout in the beginning. I notice the light came on after my runs, but don't know exactly when. I don't think it was right after that, though, cause I noticed about 30 minutes later, and I think I would have seen it. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
re:

have you checked the censors on the brakes make sure there still got a good connection. Have you done many burn outs, I had the same problem after a couple good ones but the censors just came loose.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just FYI: Dealer says it need an electronic control module. He said $3,000 parts and labor! WTF! Anyway, fully covered under my warranty :) Thank Ford for those!

G

·
George Chronis said:
Just FYI: Dealer says it need an electronic control module. He said $3,000 parts and labor! WTF! Anyway, fully covered under my warranty :) Thank Ford for those!
3 grand to replace an ECM? :jawdrop

that doesn't sound right...I thought it was a $400 part and install is an hour at most

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JB said:
3 grand to replace an ECM? :jawdrop

that doesn't sound right...I thought it was a $400 part and install is an hour at most
I thought so, too. I'll talk to them when I go get the car today. I don't really care either way, since they are paying for it. I just wanna know what the hell they did to my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts