Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a day off and installed the Accufab. Preatty much a no-brainer install... Car started right up. Idled slightly low, TPS voltage was .921 adjusted to .98 but it finally leveld out at .991. Idles at around 725-750 rpm. Screwed the gasket up. :mad: Ordered one from Ford. Found some gasket material laying around that I had used on my 01 Lightning and temp-plated a temperary replacement. It is slightly thicker and seals perfect. I may just leave it in. Drove the car about 300 miles to see a friend and I must say it likes its new TB. It Pulls harder midrange and Revs slightly faster. After-market Boost gauge shows I gained a pound. Could have been the cooler air, but it definately scoots now ! No hesitation, binding, sticking or any problems.

BTW do I need my Diablo Reburned for this Mod ???

JL :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did, It worked great! It seemed to have a little slack when I would hit coast and then the speed would re-engage but other than that it work fine.

Billetflow your question seemed pointed ?? Should I be looking for a problem with the Speed Control ??

Thanks in Advance,

JL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts