Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have but a second, but I thought I'd let you guys know the dyno results with the BilletFlow throttle body:

A/F was still a little too rich (10.8:1), so I think with a little tweaking, we can pick up a few more HP.

We lost a little TQ, down to 601rwtq from 614rwtq prior to the TB ( In my opinion, I had plenty of TQ to give away). But up to 525rwhp from 507 previously. So all in all, an 18rwhp gain.

Thanks Doug for a great product!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Rob whos dyno do U guys use, I will be looking you up when I receive my 03 I will do exhaust myself but will need your expertise with a chip and pulley and would want it on the dyno the same day! Drop me a pm when U get some time! Thanks Trey

·
Registered
510 Posts
:jawdrop Jeeez Rob!!! Slap the KB on there already!!! 700rwhp!?!?!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Rob Raymer said:
I don't have but a second, but I thought I'd let you guys know the dyno results with the BilletFlow throttle body:

A/F was still a little too rich (10.8:1), so I think with a little tweaking, we can pick up a few more HP.

We lost a little TQ, down to 601rwtq from 614rwtq prior to the TB ( In my opinion, I had plenty of TQ to give away). But up to 525rwhp from 507 previously. So all in all, an 18rwhp gain.

Thanks Doug for a great product!
Rob....have you done anything to the fuel system on your car? Those are some impressive hp/tq #s and I am just curious if it required any fuel delivery upgrades from stock.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Added Billet Flow TB....525rwhp/600rwtq

trmn8r said:
Rob....have you done anything to the fuel system on your car? Those are some impressive hp/tq #s and I am just curious if it required any fuel delivery upgrades from stock.
Nope...fuel system is completely stock. But thank you.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Nice #s , Rob. Are you going to run Nos in Bradington ?
nitro

·
Registered
516 Posts
Damn...it's nice to know the stock fuel system will support those #s and still be rich....looks like there is still more hp to be squeezed out of her with some tuning.:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nitrous pete said:
Nice #s , Rob. Are you going to run Nos in Bradington ?
nitro
I don't have NOS. I've never been a big fan of it...but if my name was "Nitrous Rob", I guess I would be. :)

I'll only be in Bradenton if they have an '03 Class. Has there ever been a final word on it yet?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Rob Raymer said:
I don't have NOS. I've never been a big fan of it...but if my name was "Nitrous Rob", I guess I would be. :)
LOL! :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
lol lol . I happen to get that handle from Steve Collison , When he worked for Super Stock Magazine, back in the 80ds they did a Nitrous story, It stuck, And so did I. ha ha
I just asked because if you weren't going to use it, I wasn't .

but mady I will now ! Ill show you all how I got me NAME , And only use 50hp !
heh he heheh eheh h

G

·
Hey Pete...I thought you got that name from us locals in the early 80's. We would say.....Pete is coming to Toms River tonight...and someone would say...Pete who...then we would say...you know the one with the Mach 1......they would say....Pete? ....I dont know....then we would say....Pete...the one that has Nitrous on his car...then they would say...OHHHH...Pete!! Yeah I know him...so to make it short and simple....every time it became...Nitrous Pete...then everyone knew who we were talking about.

Hey Rob...glad to see the Billetflow helped you too....I know I love it!!! Of course I also love that Nitrous shot I have now too!

:D :blob

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
You can just call me Harry....not too many Harrys alive anymore :shocked

I also think Nitrous Oxide Systems stole Petes name for their Sneeky Pete system :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts