Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently gotten out of a project on my 04 4v Mustang. I have since sold the motor and the car, but still have a few pieces lying around.

This piece is a complete return style Eliminator system from the fittings at the tank to the rails and back again. I had opted to order the Aeromotive Pump Controller and the boost referenced fuel pressure regulator with my kit. All of the components are brand new. Most are still in the original packaging with all connectors, clips and wiring. The pump and filters were mocked up for mounting on the sumped tank, but have never had a chance to be run.

I am asking $1800 for the kit and $2K if the new owner would like the speed controller. This is a beautiful kit. Really wish I didn't have to part with it, but its a very expensive item to make into a wall ornament. :)

The fuel rails are set up for the 4v Mustangs in either 4.6/5.4 configuration. Any questions, just ask. Hope one of you can find a home for this. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be willing if my friend who has switched to E85 decides to take the pump setup. He is searching for an Eliminator for his Hot Street car. I will be able to follow up with an answer in the next couple days hopefully. Rails are $242 new... Aeromotive #14111 pm me an offer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.