Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is for anyone who has been thinking about afs 03 cobra wheels. mine arrived today delivered to my door for $585. i won them on ebay for $510 + $75 shipping and handeling. their are 2 17x9 and 2 17x10.5 machined with silver cutouts. the wheels are pretty much identical to the 03 cobra, i really couldnt find any difference at all. the finish is just about perfect. the only thing i could find wrong is their are some small dimples on the face of some of the spokes. every wheel had some and my friend got his at the same time and his were the same way. i havent tried my stock center caps yet but ive been told by several they will fit. for what they cost, in my opinion they are worth the money. ill post pics when my tires arrive and i get them on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Hey I love my AFS wheels too! Get some pics up man, I want to see how good it looks.:D

Razor.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Ever weigh those wheels??
I wonder what they weigh

·
Registered
176 Posts
Same exact setup I'm running now Jimmy. You gotta see it soon. I think it looks pretty good. The tires on the back will make you go :jawdrop :evil

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
b1nyc said:
Same exact setup I'm running now Jimmy. You gotta see it soon. I think it looks pretty good. The tires on the back will make you go :jawdrop :evil
Brian the guys @ Mustang Magic said your car looks awesome with that setup..Hope we meet up soon...
any pic's

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update

Well it took a 4 hours and a trip to NTB, Firestone and Pep Boys to get them mounted. Of all people Pep Boys were the only ones who could get the beads to seal. Anyways got them on the car and i didnt have to flip a quad shock or anything. Actually the quad shock isnt even close its my tail pipes. I cant even get a finder between the tire and the pipe. Their might be a little rubbing during hard cornering so ill have to keep an eye on it. Of course i didnt use those cheesey cobra center caps that came with the wheel, my factory center caps fit perfectly and look great on the wheel. If its not raining tomorrow i will take some good pics from all angles to show everyone interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Link

ok guys heres the link to my homepage. hope the pics are good enough, if not let me know and ill try to get some different angles but these show a lot. let me know what everyone thinks.

http://www.homepage.mac.com/mjkoval58

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Looks great,,Especcially from the rear..

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sounds good. Haven't been to BK in a while. I'll call you during the week to see how to get over there. Hopefully the weather stays good.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks great -- now get some springs in that baby! ;)
~Darren

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
springs

yeah i know about the springs, looks horrible with that 4x4 look. i got my h&r sports and mm/cc plates sitting next to me right now. their going on this coming weekend.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Mac Long Tubes
Mac Pro Chamber
Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back

That Should sound BADAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ill post some new pics on my homepage after their on. ill make sure i take good before and after side pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts