Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sonic Masterpiece
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about ordering these. Due to a little mishap in the parking lot today (WHERE did that pole come from?!) my left mirror was literally thrown off my car, but I will actually attempt to put it back together tomorrow morning since the only damage was to the screw housings.

Anyway, as usual, this got me into researching aftermarket mirrors. I like the Agent 47s..just wish they were a TAD bigger. I'm constantly staring into my mirrors so I probably will notice a big difference in viewing size, but I wanted a few things from owners.

1. What do you think of them? Is the mirror THAT much smaller than our stock ones? And does this bother you at all?

2. Pics would be awesome. I'd love to see a comparison of a BLUE mustang with before and after pics from the front and back of the car. I love the side profile but have yet to find a front/back comparison on a blue mustang.

Cheers,

Chris

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
american muscle sells the mirrors and there are pictures of customer cars, if you click on the item, then click on customer cars

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Agent 47 mirrors. I just don't think they fit with the car.

Personally, I prefer the stock mirrors with a cover on them.

I've got carbon fiber on mine and it looks great. :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Here's a crappy shot of the CR covers I have on my Saleen. IIRC, they're JLT productions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the Agent 47 mirrors and love em. Had them painted by Silver Horse Racing to match the car. Remember, you use the mirror glass from your stock mirrors so the viewing area is the same. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic available but I really like them. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do not believe they use the factory mirror glass. I have them on mine and they have a much smaller mirror and smaller viewing area than stock. They are difficult to get used to at first since they do have a smaller view but I think the looks are great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Actually you reuse the factory motors from each mirror.Agent 47 provides new mirrors with their housings.Also another place to buy is CJ Pony Parts. I think they have the best price around. I bought from them and I am having some one paint them for me,should have them back this weekend. I think they look cool and give the car a nice Retro look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.