Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had AF ratio changes?Without making any aditional Mods.
What are your experiances?

jim v.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
My AF at the recent dyno day ranged from 11.5 to 12.5 over the four runs. I'm interested/concerned enough that I'm going to install the DIY OZ wideband so that I can check the AF out on the road. According to the experts we should all see a change when we go off the oxygenated gas in the spring.

·
Registered
521 Posts
2kbill, where can you pick one of those up?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
Has anyone else had AF ratio changes?Without making any aditional Mods.
What are your experiances?

jim v.
Hey Jim

What are you looking for specifically? I make air/fuel changes all the time in the course of exercising my products.

MJ

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
2kbill could you tell me more about this oxygenated gas issue? I am completley unaware of anything on this matter.:confused:

Also to everyone, I too would like to have some sort of equipment that could monitor my A/F on board while driving my car. I feel that the Autometer A/F gauges are useless IMO. I would like something that told me in realtime what my current A/F was and also records it for playback after a run through the gears. Are there any products other than the link listed that I could purchase for this without breaking the bank? Also I already have 02 bungs welded into my H-pipe, Are these sufficiant for plugging up a unit like I mentioned?

Thanks,
Razor.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
G

·
your bungs will work, mjchip told me he is doing the nitrous thing first. the aussie wide band is the cheapest way to do it. its 330 shipped plus 159 for the sensor, make sure you get ver 1.5

let me know when you need the sensor

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
matt lankford said:
your bungs will work, mjchip told me he is doing the nitrous thing first. the aussie wide band is the cheapest way to do it. its 330 shipped plus 159 for the sensor, make sure you get ver 1.5

let me know when you need the sensor
Is there a website where I could get more info on this product?

Razor.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I get the feeling that they mfr. the units when they get good-n-ready and not before. I prolly lost my place in line because the first time thru my credit card declined because OZ is 'outside my normal spending pattern'. Hopefully I'll have it for the spring thaw.

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts