Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does this mean? It stays on and doesn't flash. Computer shows no codes. Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Check For Undone Electrical. A Pulled Plug Or Cut Wires May Be The Cause. It Is Like A Looped Circuit. If Anything Is Undone Or Cut It Lights Up From My Understanding.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Darrel.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
you need someone with a scan tool to pull the codes for the airbag system. It's the same type of scanner they use to pull ABS codes. You can't use a regular OBD2 scanner to get these codes. Easiest way would be to find a shop that has a scanner and get the code if they wont charge you much to pull it for you.

·
Registered
352 Posts
does your horn work? I broke the clock spring in my steering wheel when I removed the engine and disconnected the steering shaft. the horn didn't work and air-bag light was on turned out to be a broken clock spring in the wheel had to solder it

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Horn works fine. I had my alternator rebuilt and they put in the wrong regulator. Long story short I blew out the light bulb for my battery light and my airbag light came on too. I fixed the bulb and got the right regulator but my airbag light is still on. I think I had an overcurrent situation which blew the battery ligh so I am hoping something else didn't get blown out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts