Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know a good place to get tires mounted and alignment in South Florida. I was going to go to Steeda, but they want 150 for an alignment and 70 for mount and balance and that really seems high to me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't know how good they are , but Firestone Stores arond here offer a "lifetime" 4 wheel alignment for $170.00. The manager said you can get the alignment done/redone every 6 Mos. and that his "machine" was calibrated every month.

Mount and balance should be no more than $5.00 a wheel. ..................Don

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Damn. For 70.00, someone is getting mounted.

:shocked :shocked :shocked

gary

·
Registered
195 Posts
I don't live in your area.... I went to local Goodyear store (close to residence) and purchased tire warranty, $112.00 or so.

If you are running the as delivered F1's then go to Goodyear? Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking I must have heard them wrong so I stopped by to pick up the IRS Differential Bushing and asked them again. He said it is 140 to mount and balance on their super wonderful balancer that balances them to your specific car. It would only be 70 for the rear tires. And the alignment is 149.00. This is crazy 220 to mount balance and align my car.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
140 now??!?!! you could mount a crack whore for 5........... :shocked :jawdrop :shocked :jawdrop
gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts