Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
patrick from diablo and i drove the 3 hours to orlando this morning in 2 hours..95 the whole way..went to PDQ PERFORMANCE to meet mmff mag for a feature on the predator....my custom program was flashed into my computer with the predator and i got to see all that it can do...its is an amazing piece of equipment!!..i probably forget some things so if anyone has a question...ask me...it can tune +/_ either side of what ever program is in the car..adjustments include....fuel, timing, fan settings, tire size, gearing, rev limit, idle speed at neutral and in gear....think about that one...high idle with the clutch inand then you can power shift every gear and not hit the limiter cause as soon as you push the clutch in ...only can rev to the preset idle...can run a streaming realtime display while driving or record up to 90 minutes of data depending on the sample speed....90X/sec is the max......simple to use and does a ton of stuff............very cool piece......mike

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Good to hear mike, my A/F is still all over the place, can it make incremental adjustments to A/F at various RPM?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill ask tomorrow and post answer....mike

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Congrates. Sounds like you are having fun.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
I have the same question as shadowgray. Also, while its recording real time date can you make adjustments to the car while driving?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it can make adjustments while driving....fuel, timing etc...a/f...dont know ill try to find out mike

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Heard from a reliable source that the A/F can only be adjusted across the board, not in certain RPM increments. In other words it wont work for someone looking to flatten a wavy A/F, but it could drop the WHOLE A/F to allow for more boost lets say.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think you r right..only adjust as a whole line

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
That's mjchip's EFPC for that fine tuning, or a chip. So the trick is to get a flat curve in in the intial programmed tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts