Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish ford would come out with an all wheel drive cobra. This should be a package deal that only comes on the cobras, saleens. What do you all think, wouldn't that be awesome?:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I believe chad b. moved it. He probably thought it was more of a general topic discussion than a terminator forum topic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think all wheel drive would just mean even more weight and 4 wheels that hop. LOL

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
i agree with your awd idea..i have been contemplating that for a year or so at least...even thought about trying to make a fox chassised one one just to see if i cna make it work before i try adapting it to my cobra...AWD is proven to help drag times as well track times.....look at the skyline gtr or even the subaru wrx that with only 220 horses goes 0-60 in 5.6 seconds on street tires...i just have to figure out to get the sensors for tcs to adapt to the input for stability and traction for a say a subaru mitsu or nissan awd transfer case...not to mention redesign the front suspension..but sounds like a fun project in theory

:banggears

1 - 8 of 8 Posts