Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I don't know about y'all but I am so looking foward to The Matrix Revolutions. Just only a little bit over a month to go before it comes out. I think 11-15. Can't wait!! Any other big Matrix fans out there?? Or am I just the only nutcase?

Brandon

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
dont get me wrong I loved both matrix's... but 2 in under a year there can not be that much plot development.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were both (2nd and 3rd) shot at the same time. This was planned from the beginning if I understand correct. They are pulling the same thing that Lord of The Rings has. I believe all 3 of these were wrote many years ago. You get my drift.

·
Registered
63 Posts
this movie is going to be the greatest! I am going to prolly have to watch it like atleast 3 times like all of them, but I can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm HOPING the 3rd one will much better than Reloaded. If they eliminate all the damn "blah blah matrix blah blah are you real blah blah" which has absolutely nothing to do with the plot, just one big headache with giberish riddles and bunch of hypothesis!
Okay.. i better stop before i get fired up :D

But hey, the ending is the best part of the movie! They just need to leave out all that other crap and save it for DVD.

Now.. Return of the King trailer looks very promising. Either way, I'll be watching both. :evil

·
Registered
63 Posts
yea, it needs to be out now! I was pissed at the end of reloaded!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just hope they cut out some of the damn fights scenes. They got pretty ridiculous in Reloaded!!!!!!!!

Brandon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts