Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys were are all you Bama boys located?
Anyone going to Brandeton?
Any one interested in a car meeting show at some close events.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I think your right. Not many interested here now. I live in north AL huntsville area.

You go to any of the races like Baton rouge Bowling green?

Dave

·
Registered
556 Posts
I am in the Huntsville area as well. I go to Bowling Green every year for the NMRA race. I also hit as many local show as I can. We should try to have a Alabama meeting. I have tons of Mustang guys in the little town I live in. We rolled 15 deep to BG this last year. I can get more than that if we can set the date out a little ways and not make it to far from North AL.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You guys going to the Mustang 45th Anniv. in Birmingham on the weekend of the 18th? I am going to try and be there on Saturday.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey grey mare that is a bad ass car you have love what you did with the door panels how much touble was it i plan on swapping a 98 interior into mine and was just looking for some tips

·
Registered
16 Posts
checking in from aurburn/opelika

·
Registered
16 Posts
My home town! Graduated from Beauregard(Opelika)
yeah i live out in b-gaurd. i havent lived here but a few years, kia made us move from west point.
love the auburn/opelika area! holla if your gonna be in town, we have developed quite a car scene lately

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tuscaloosa here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My home town! Graduated from Beauregard(Opelika)
I'm suprised I've never seen you around.. Do you drive that thing...? :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am in the Huntsville area as well. I go to Bowling Green every year for the NMRA race. I also hit as many local show as I can. We should try to have a Alabama meeting. I have tons of Mustang guys in the little town I live in. We rolled 15 deep to BG this last year. I can get more than that if we can set the date out a little ways and not make it to far from North AL.
Hey man I go to BG every year (last four anyway) also. It would be great to meet up somewhere in Huntsville area for a crusie or a friday nite test & tune event. at the track

I'm new in this area so most of my car freinds are mopar guys. Is there a Mustang club, car show etc in Huntsville?

I have plans to MNRA in Michigan this year since FunFord in Bristol looks like it cancelled.

Dave

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i live in scottsboro alabama a few of us always go to bowling green ever year
Hey man we need to meet up in Huntsville soon. With the Mustang lovers shown here we could have a nice event and maybe roll 20-30 cars to BG this year.

I'm always looking for a chance to drag my cobra out. LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Huntsville here...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts