Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's building up to be a very interesting day tomorrow. Right now, Chris has a brand new 03 Cobra that he is working on. It has pulley, Billet Flow TB, custom inlet manifold, JDM/Kooks headers and complete exhaust, Pro 5.0 shorty shifter, Amazon Racing anti-wheelhop kit, Amazon Racing Diablo Chip, Kenny Brown subframes and a Crazy Horse Racing exclusive: Custom Kenny Brown chromed strut tower brace.

Anyway, that car should be done and we can all witness the before/after dyno numbers from those mods. The baseline was completely stock so we can see what the entire combination does.

I have received word that some 'big wigs' will be there, although I can't disclose the names. But I will say this: the dyno day will be a sort of 'preview' of big things to come soon.

Evan Smith of MM&FF would have come but for an NHRA banquet that he has to attend and receive an award for Saturday. Who knows? Maybe someone else from the magazine will make an appearance. 03 Cobra congrugations like this spark interest in the rest of the Mustang world.

There is a Accel Gen VII DFI project going on at Crazy Horse Racing right now and it may be ready for tuning tomorrow but that is unconfirmed as of now. If it is ready, Job Spetter Jr. will be there tomorrow so everyone can meet and talk with him. Job is a bit of a celebrity within the Ford Racing ranks. He's a really cool guy to hang with and talk to as well.

I am trying to get ahold of Big Daddy and hopefully he'll be there as well.

As per Rick: 13 03 Cobras currently registered, 3 Mach 1's and a Viper? Anyway, I can't wait to check out those Mach 1's and see what they do on the dyno. Any getting chips, Rick?

I am planning to get there early to act as a 'homing beam' for anyone who needs help finding the shop (although it's very easy to find).

Everyone attending write down Crazy Horse Racing phone number: 732-553-9050. If in transit and having trouble, call there and I'll come find you and bring you in.

Very much looking forward to the gathering. Looks to be a memorable event!

Don't forget all the great deals to be had on parts and service as well!!

G

·
thanks Hammer for the info and phone number..

I look forward to meeting everyone.
Should be a funfilled day...especially the personalitys that will be there......I will be bringing the cameras.

Charge card is going to be busy tomorrow:D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
matt lankford said:
damn im jealous now, if you see any cool stuff for sale buy it for me and ill send you a check...:p :D
Interesting point, Matt! Good idea. You guys that can't attend should call Crazy Horse for just that reason. If one-day deals are going on, call and procure them on the credit card. Chris Winter is a really nice guy and would help out there. Call him and ask what's being sold! He'll probably have me acting as receptionist with the phone!

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Dammit!!! Next time Matt and I will come up from Florida. Sound good matt?? How about that for a road trip???

gary

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
matt lankford said:
Im not driving no where but to work and home.....lol
OIC. Gotcha. That sucks. How long do you have to do that routine???

gary

G

·
sept 03, as long as i say im on business im ok. points race up quick with a kid in a z06 or a 99 SC cobra or a 12 sec 01 L or a 02 954rr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts