Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
That show kicks major ASS!!!

I love it when Pauly Sr and Pauly go at it and vinnie just sits back and watches LOL....That Fire Fighter bike is one of a kind, I've never seen a bike that comes close to that one....I'm glad to see the memory of the FDNY live on with that bike...

I think Jesse James has his work cut out for him against those NY boyz :king

Jeff

·
Registered
482 Posts
Good to see they're finally giving Romar some credit for their assistance.....they did a lot of work on the TrimSpa bike that all ended up on the cutting room floor.

Show is great....you get a very interesting perspective living here though..... :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you guys think that the show is completely real, then you need to turn off MTV for a few years... and figure out what reality is.

You can't script Pauly Jr/Sr any better. Their arguments are so staged, and thats what they know most people tune in for.

Also, Pauly Jr. is one of the best fabricators/designers out there, however, there are alot more that you only get to see at the grass roots, because they won't sell out to the media. If you ever get a chance to check out Pete Giarusso's creations, do it. You'll see some true works of art.

joe

·
Registered
482 Posts
Did you see the new trailer they bought and the new shop? I'd sell out to the media to cruise in a nice two level trailer ;)

Of course most of it is staged....they do argue a lot however..... While they're not the first father/son to argue, they did a great job capitalizing on it....have to give credit for that - the show is a hit for Discovery and their business has soared from the publicity.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think the odd chemistry the show shares is what captivates the audience. I personally find it to be one of the better "reality" shows to hit the waves in a along ass time.

Not to mention the bikes they build are amazing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
RavenGT said:
If you guys think that the show is completely real, then you need to turn off MTV for a few years... and figure out what reality is.

You can't script Pauly Jr/Sr any better. Their arguments are so staged, and thats what they know most people tune in for.

Also, Pauly Jr. is one of the best fabricators/designers out there, however, there are alot more that you only get to see at the grass roots, because they won't sell out to the media. If you ever get a chance to check out Pete Giarusso's creations, do it. You'll see some true works of art.

joe
No one said it was COMPLETELY real.. I don't think there is a such thing as a completely real reality show.. I personally can't stand most of them. I just love to watch the bikes come together. I could care less if they argue.

and I still think Jesse James is a better fabricator.;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Paul Jr has very good vision....but they are assemblers....a lot of work is done out-house...including some things that appear they do in-house.

They buy the frames, the tanks, the motors, the bars (for the most part) and assemble them with some custom tweaks....Great idea, and they're making a fortune. Not a slight, just the fact....

But if they didn't have a very successful metal shop, I doubt they would have been able to start doing the bikes in the first place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts