Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about or actually seen one of the Anniversary 03's? In this months 5.0 they show a picture of one in a red convertible. They say they are making a total of 2,003 cars with the 10th Anniversary Package. The package will include special anniversary wheels, red leather seating surfaces, carbon-fiber interior trim, red brake calipers, and 10th anniversary badges on the floormats and rear decklid. Just wondering what you guys thought of these?

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
The red leather looks like some late eighties vette to me. Ugly. Don't like the wheels either. Maybe the CF interior bits will be cool. They'll probably be fake though..

·
Registered
52 Posts
The article I saw said they were the same price as the regular 03's. Typo maybe?

·
Registered
92 Posts
A good plate could be DRTH MAUL. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The interior looks pretty sweet. I definitely like the standard 03 wheels that you guys have better, especially the chrome ones. $2,500 for some ugly wheels and interior changes isn't really worth it if that's what they are charging. But maybe they'd have some additional collector value?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just a few words... Butt Ugly wheels, the red interior.. :vomit: got to go.. Just my opinion of course.

Jayson

·
Registered
64 Posts
hmmm

I like it but wouldnt spend the extra money. Actually I dont like the wheels. WHy in the world would they go with dark wheels. They should have come up with some fancy chrome wheels different than the stock or those wheels but in chrome. I think the seats look cheesy.

Ford should have used chrome wheels and had the car in the dark red redfire and colored the seats to match. The torch red looks good, but the bright red seats look real tacky to me. What was ford thinking? They should have put on a different exhaust...just cat back even.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Myself I like the Anniversary package, I think it will look awesome on the Silver car. A buddy of mine has a 96 collectors edition Vette, silver with torch red inside and it really looks good!!! IMO. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts