Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glen with a 2003 Yellow Convertible Cobra called me today and wanted me to post news that his car is running just awesome after PJ's Performance did some mods on his car.

Glen was at the Crazy Horse Dyno sessions we had a few weeks ago and he also thanks everyone there for all the info he was given about these cars.

He is just crazy about the performance of the 03 after Pete finished the mods. He say that the whole gang at PJ's really took care of his car and it came back to him better than when it went in.

He hopes to be on here as soon as he can to share how the mods are going with everyone.

I think he got a
2.93 Upper Pulley
JBA headers
Bassani X-haust w/cats
rear shocks and maybe some other stuff I just cant remember.

I told him its only the beginning!

I hope this post is ok gang.
This posting stuff is getting to be like walking through a land mine area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so what was the reason for this post?

can we get this advertisement moved to the vendor forum?

he put a fukin lightning pulley on the car, BIG DEAL.

in case you missed the name of the forum its titled....

Amazon Racing - 2003 SVT Cobra "TERMINATOR"

if you want to continue to spam us with this crap mabey you should loan pete the money to have his own forum. you could moderate it even. i promise you my ip will never go near it...

ive even thought up a good name for it

PJ PERF, COME SEE HARRYS HEAD CRAMMED UP PETES ASS.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Ahh, tuner wars. Reminds me of the Lightning forum on F150online. This is just going to get nastier over the years.

Eventually it will get to a point where everyone will bite their lip when it comes to recommending a specific tuner. Especially one that doesn't support the website in question. They know it will just lead to a argumentive post that will get locked and deleted.

I have to agree with Matt, this is AR supported forum. Harry, I think you should just back off with promoting pete so much here. I can see posting your results, but this isn't even your car. :confused:

EDIT: And that has got to be the longest damn sig I've ever seen :D

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Matt,
What is the point of your signature?

I am a big fan of Amazon Racing, but what you are doing, is childish, and makes the whole forum, Rick's forum look bad.

$500.00, let me know I'll send my check to Jimmy.

JT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like amazon racing, and i show it. its ok because they put the roof over our heads here. pete and harry are like a pair of hobos trying to sleep on our porch, lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i want to be like harry. his posts and sig are so great that they insipred me to show my support for rick and amazon racing.

just wait till ya get down here. ill put up 500 for your front mount, its goes good with the blue on these cars dont ya think. hope your in the 10s by then, matt

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
My thoughts.

Fellas I don't see the need for jumping on Hot Rod Harry. Please be aware that I am an 01 Cobra guy who lurks here allot to keep an eye on all the fun you 03 fellas are having. HRH posted up some good news about a fellow Cobra owner and mentioned the shop that did the work. I don't know Pete and I don't know Amazon racing whatsoever. From an outsider like myself looking in, It was in bad taste to jump the guys butt for making a post. If he would of said "Call Pete at 555-5555 then I think the situation would have been considered advertising and then HRH would have been in the wrong, Only because it is the "Amazon Racing" forum after all.;)

I see links on other forums all the time directing members to other websites for services. I even moderate a few different boards and it happens there too. The purpose of a forum like this is to share info (Good &Bad). I get the feeling that there may be a rivalry between these two tuners. While a rivalry is always good, The professional respects his competition because he has pride.

When lurkers like myself come accross a post of this nature it only drives us away from the mentioned parties. As any buisnessman knows it can hurt your pocket when that happens. We are all fellow SVT owners and adults so lets act like the brothers we are and try to help one another. :D I'm not trying to flame anyone whatsoever, Just wanted you guys to know how it looks from an outsiders perspective.

Razor.;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive seen harry post petes number so many times i think ive memorized it.....856-698-5....well, its something like that

·
400 Posts
Please guys play nice. This is a great place for people to learn about the cars they just bought. Let's not frighten them away. I think we should get back to what we like to talk about and really enjoy our cars! You guys have so much to offer each other so lets get back to making all our cars faster. I don't like to see all my buds like this.

Rick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow...

I have written 2 long replies to this shit and after I read them I just erase and then think somemore on the subject.

I am still Hot Rod Harry and I will save face. I just will not stoop low in name calling and character bashing. Thats just not me...with my raising 6 kids , I have learned alot in life(birth control wasnt one of them :p ) This kind of crap just doesnt help anyone at all and when life is done and over its really so so meaningless. All of this is. I like Rick and Linn alot....they are great people and I think they did not want this to happen here. Like I am the only one here that talks about other vendors. Shoot....Glen with the yellow 03 vert bought a CAI from Rick and I bought a few things from them too.

Thats it....again Matt...thanks alot.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Y'all grow up, seriously. Everyone is posting their opinion on this person or that person toting their wares, that really is why this forum is here, regrdless of what people say or the "Please Read" says. I, for one, do not have the nessicary fabrication skills to make most of this stuff that we can buy from these dealers, or the technical knowledge or experience to make my Cobra faster. I for one think that the dealers should be able to post their stuff, and then people (users, not other dealers) should be able to give their opinions on the product. The way I see it, this is a win-win situation, the dealers get good feedback and the consumers get to know all the facts about the product, not the sales pitch. Also, this is the internet. There will be tons of useless info posted here, and flaming, though funny, is the most useless of all. So, if you want to cut down on the fluff from this site, quit flaming, just give your honest opinion and PM people with your flames, if you really need to vent. So I will stop wasting your time with this vent. /rant off

·
Registered
661 Posts
Grey cobra , Well said , And that is just what we are doing, Read
nitrous pete secret, test the probuct and give the results, All you neee this ,As myself, I also want to go fast , its in my blood. I assure you i post only the facts as I see them, .. Sometimes Im off. but I go back and do it all over again
If a customer is happy with the work of a shop , He should post it for all to see, If he is unhappy same thing , this way people can tell for them self. what to do , or where to go , :)
Ex: I may use 120hp Nos for the 1st time on the dyno, I hope the car will stay togther, If not all will know , As I will post it :shocked
I think 03 cobra and mustnag owners need to know !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts