Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I too have converted. At first I didn't much like the convertible concept but now that I've seen the fastback - I love it. Its much better than the convert. Its a real looker.

Did you read the comments from the Pontiac board about it - all rave reviews - seems us Mustang guys can be harder on Ford than our competition.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I love it! I can't wait to see what actually hits the showroom. If it looks anything like that, I will be driving away with one!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'll take one of them please...

They sure look sweet... If they end up looking like that, I will be clearing up some space in my garage for sure... I need MO' money though ... :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
:vomit:
Still don't like it. Looks like the last Mustang I'll buy is a used 03 Cobra - Which isn't really a bad thing...;)

Darren

·
Registered
9 Posts
I fell in love the car the first time I saw it in Automobile a while back. Wonder when they will come out with the Cobra version?

What functionality changes would all of you like to see? I mean it looks great but what needs to be changed in the way of performance.

Variable cam timing.

A S/C'd 5.0 Mod motor. (Might not be needed with variable cams.)

Lighter weight. Under 3200lbs should be possible.

Move the shifter back a few inches. Or do away with it all together. Check this link out.
http://www.blueovalnews.com/2003/photos_spy/must.gt.030403.htm

Seats with some real side support.

Areodynamics that don't require a speed limiter like the 03.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Some ideas !!!

I do like the pics of the new body style and I hope for a few things:

Better brakes
Not another 3500lb pig - Maybe around 3200 lbs tops
Either more NA power (300 HP +) or a Eaton Blown (350 HP+) beast
More ergo interior with nice seats and better gauges
Sunroof option

What else would you like to see...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts