Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just joined and wanted to say hi.i currently own 2 stangs,both are fox bodies.my first one is a 1992 coupe 5.0 lx.i've had it since 1994.bought it completly stock.now it's almost finished.i built a 331 stroker with forged internals,custom cam,Fox lake stage 2 twisted wedge heads,holley systemax intake.anderson pms,60 lb injectors,Dynamic mighty mite c-4 with a trans brake.4800 stall TCT convertor.8 point roll bar.should be finished by the end of May.
my other car is a 1985 Mustang GT,it's tubbed with a Chris Alston 4 link rear,Fab 9 with Starnge axels.weld's with 31/18.5/15 Hoosier Quick Time Pro's. there's a $9,500 paint job on it.and will be powered by a 524 big block with a A-460 motorsports block,billet crank.forged rods.JE pistons,custom cam.aluminum heads.edelbrock victor intake with a Barry Grant blow through carb,and it's got a procharger D-2R supercharger.Art Carr c-6 with a 5000 stall Ulimate convertor,14 point cage,willwood brakes,all auto meter guages,6" cowl hood.aluminum cell,hooker super comp. headers.too much to list everything is new.billet electric water pump.magna fuel pump.and more.it needs to be finished,but i would like to trade it for a 2003-2004 cobra.this will be a easy *second car when done and there is over $40,000 invested.if you would like to trade please let me know. here are some pics

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
One serious ride! Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Does the car come with a "booster seat" so the driver can see over the hood ? LOL, Great looking car .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts