Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up, my buddy jmeiers (username) told me about this forum. I have been in many forums so you may remember the username. I had to add an 03 to the beginning due to the fact somebody already snagged it. But what can you do it is a bad ass username. Anyways, I had a 1988 GT but recently purchased an 03 cobra about a week an a half ago. It's was a big change to go from old to new. I'll miss my 88 but the 03 is sweeeet. Besides my wifes 98 cobra was faster than my 88. Not anymore HA HA. It's nice to meet everybody.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm 03Z20WHAT's wifey...

Wouldn't you be nicer to your wife if she drove and raced her own Cobra with you?!?! I've actually got the itch to race more than he does! And all that crap about him being faster than me...yeah, eat it up now, honey, cuz you'll be crying when I blow past you with Kenne Belle sitting up front :shootbird. J/K all love here...;) hee hee
-Mandy

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Is this the original Z20What? (VA tag on a fox body?).

Razor.:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
akatherazor4,
Yup, he's the "original" Z20WHAT :D

We've still got that 88 fox body, but hopefully it will be sold soon (maybe this week!). Four cars at an apartment isn't gonna fly for long.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
VNAMUS in VA said:
akatherazor4,
Yup, he's the "original" Z20WHAT :D

We've still got that 88 fox body, but hopefully it will be sold soon (maybe this week!). Four cars at an apartment isn't gonna fly for long.
Sweet! I always did love that tag.:D Welcome to the board!!!

Razor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts