Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, I'm new to the board, been lurking a few times, but y'all seem pretty OK. Decided to register and join in the fun. I found this site as a link form the Yellow Mustang Registry, they are a great group also, check them out sometime. Now on to the goofieness :blob

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the ORIGINAL Modular Fords Forum..
also home of theORIGINAL Terminator Forum also...

;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thankyou so much. It's nice to be welcomed. Anyway, I'll be posting when I can. I don't know it all, that's why I visit the boards, to help broaden my knowledge.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Same here. That is why I am here. I just mainly read the post. I tend to learn more than posting all the damn time. Oh nice color on that 03. I have an 01 just like it. Some Chrome Cobra R's would look really nice on there.hehe

Brandon

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I love the color. They are changing it to sceeming yellow for 04. Looks closer to chrome yellow from what I can tell. You are right about the chrome rims too. They are timeless, look good on any Mustang you slap them onto. Besides, chrome wheels on a yellow car= attention (like I need it).:shocked

I post where I can, when I can input something meaningful to the conversation. I know enough to be dangerous:D

Brandon, have you visited www.yellowmustangregistry.com ? Check them out, great group of people with an undying love of yellow Mustangs.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Well if you ever need some Chrome rims, just check out my post in the classifieds. I have been there before a long time ago. I might need to check it out again.

Brandon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts