Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I didn't post a lot over at SSOTN but I certainly got a lot of good info. I've got a feeling I'll find a lot of good info here instead :D

·
400 Posts
Welcome guys. I think everybody will be happy with the forum. Also lets all try to check out the Chat room Modularfords has. I will try to check in the everynight. Chat room at bottom of page.

Rick

·
Registered
189 Posts
I second that, I didn't say much at the other site, just read alot.. You guys helped me make the best choice ever... I picked up my Sonic Blue the week before Thanksgiving.... I hope the good times will continue here :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
JC
2003 Mineral Gray Cobra
Stock !!! Really...

1997 Rio Red Cobra
SHM Built Engine + a little Vortech Boost !!!

2000 Silver Mustang GT Vert A4
Chemically aspirated...

DAMN JC :jawdrop now you have an 03 too?????

:shocked

all I can say is awesome :D

Chad :shootbird

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Rick !!!

AmazonRacing said:
Welcome JC. I still have my 97 rio red cobra. Shit it only has 8,000 miles on the odometer.

Rick
Rick:

Good to talk to you again. I haven't seen you since the MOD Shootout.

Mine 97 Cobra still has 13,000 miles it so you have me beat as far as mileage...

I really need to talk to you about both the 03 Cobra (RE: Chip reburn and 3.10 pulley) and I want to get some ideas from you about a C4 swap for the 97 (which looks like you have done to yours also)...

Can you give me a phone # to call you if you have a few minutes for me?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Chad !!!

96blkcobra said:
JC
2003 Mineral Gray Cobra
Stock !!! Really...

1997 Rio Red Cobra
SHM Built Engine + a little Vortech Boost !!!

2000 Silver Mustang GT Vert A4
Chemically aspirated...

DAMN JC :jawdrop now you have an 03 too?????

:shocked

all I can say is awesome :D

Chad :shootbird
What's up buddy???

I did trade in the Lightning for the 03 Cobra a few months ago to use as my daily driver while I tinker with the 97 some more. One thing is for sure, the 03 is an awesome performer with very little mods. I'm 100% addicted to power man !!!

Take care,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I came over too. Rick, I'm running your 3.10 pulley and diablo chip. The acceleration is eye watering. Getting it dynoed on Mon.

·
400 Posts
GReat Kal, Please get me a copy of your sheets to put in your file and see if it needs any adjustments. good luck.

JC I have a brand new PA Pro-Comp c-4 with SFI Flexplate and Bell housing and all the goodies in it and a TCT 8" converter around 6400 stall (same one Ben Dorn had) a whole coversion kit. brand new cheetah shifter too. Depending on my sposors next year my plans may change and I might be racing something different and I'll sell the whole package. I'll let ya know.

Rick

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Rick !!!

I would love to see a pic of how the shifter fits on the interior of the car. I need to know what interior pieces, if any, need to be cut or modified to make it all work and look clean. Do you have any pics?

I need to call you about a chip for my 03. Do you have a few minutes for me? Tel # ?

Thanks,
JC

·
Registered
132 Posts
hello fellow 03 enthusiasts.add another refuge from the ssotn mess.i'am sure this will be a place where everyone is welcome and i look forward to reading info and posting when i can add something usefull of my own.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts