Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard talk of 2004 GT's arriving at the lots already. Anyone seen or heard anything of when we can expect the '04 Cobras to start rolling in?

·
Registered
375 Posts
This is just my thought, but how in the world does Ford plan on selling these 04's if not a whole lot of people want 03's anymore. I am sure some people would rather wait for an 04 but still. I think Ford made a bad move to make another run with these cars. That is just my opinion. Maybe it is the fact that I have only seen 2 other 03's on the street and wanna keep it that way. HeHe. :) -Mat-

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed, but I would sure hope Ford pulled their heads out of their asses and decided to make an attempt to smooth over the ripples caused by the less than stellar satisfaction record on the 03's. You would think they would learn from their own mistakes. I guess only time will tell?

Put me down for a Screamin' Yellow coupe, I like to gamble!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I used to be a salesman for ford the new year always starts in september. Car sales for all american made vehicles is way down because of the economy. I agree ford should have made the supercharged cobra a 1 year run since they are changing the body style. Same with the lightnings , but all the manufactors look at are volume sales they do not care about us small group of real enthusiasts. SVT products are only a very small part of their profits. Traditionaly you do not see any of the Svt products on the lots until late november early december.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts