Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about going with a MAC cat-back. I love the sound, makes good power, and its cheaper in price and quality(not good but okay) than the Bassani (which i really want)... SO

I only have a 9" K&N and was thinking about going with the 3" because i think it would have more benefit when i finally go with the 2.80 and 6lb pullies...

I have read some threads that it might hurt and some that have said that it is better...

Any opinions? Thanks...

·
Registered
277 Posts
I love mine, its not to loud, feels better than the stock for sure.hehe:p I wen't 3" for plans down the road ie: kb:D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I went with the 2-1/2 Mac Catback and run the offroad X, Car felt like it lost some with the Mac Catback install, I think I have the most free flowing exhaust out there sans longtubes, I know the offroad X and Catback for sure lost me a pound of boost, but I have my chip and pulley planned so it should shine once I turn up the wick on the eaton:)

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
473rwhp 515lbs/tq 3" mac exhaust,diablo chip, 2.8 pulley, longtubes, k/n filter

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mike5876, with cats on the h pipe?

·
Registered
140 Posts
with cats......bbk longtubes.....all has changed though!! i put a kenne bell on last week..dyno tomorrow at diablo!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts