Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Got mine today...they are sweet and its cool to have them...one area I do think is alittle funky..the headlights just dont quite look right...too small up front compared to the real thing. But besides that....they rock!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(22 lbs of boost and nitrous..yep..stock Eaton)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Tommy303....fellow Coloradostangs.com er here:D ....ok anyway...I have a crud load of Die cast....most recent is the 03 Cobras....I have the silver vert,red fire vert and the black coupe. I wish there was a way I could post pics but don't have a digi cam:mad:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HEY!! Nice to see a fellow Coloradoan here!

I also have a buttload of diecast cars as well. Do you collect others as well---ie. Hotwheels, Johnny Lightnings, etc.??

·
Registered
191 Posts
Got my silver vert and red coupe weds., they are sweet.

But i'm waiting for AutoArt to make them, will be better quality.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep Tommy I sure do...I have all the Johnny lightining mustangs...and most of the hot wheels mustangs too....you should see the collection some day...I got a couple of grand worth of diecast in my living room on shelvs...it looks cool....most of the are anywhere from 40-90 bucks a piece....most expensive is my prototype 2000 Cobra R

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's awesome Lesley!! I'm the same way: I've got every Mustang I've ever found for Hotwheels, (I collect all of the Hotwheels stuff also) Johnny Lightning, as well as a bunch of ERTL, Matchbox and other companies.

I collect the 1/18's as well, and have 147 of them now. People say that my house looks like a 12-year old's dream!! :D

The nicest one that I have is a '66 Daytona Cobra that was signed by Carroll Shelby and Bob Bondurant when they were up here in 2001.

Anyone else collect Hotwheels stuff?? I've got a BUNCH of 2003 FE's and duplicates... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts