Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey ,I know, Its killing me too, They just cleared the snow @ the dyno, But I may leave for fl this week , to tune it at diablo sport.
I will try to dyno tomorow, Wed.
I really think it will put out 100hp more than the eaton ,
Poss. 680-up I can say I will try 22-24-26lbs what ever it wil go to.
I will post as soon. Peace
So far I have the a/f 11.6 thate fine , but i need it at 12.6 for the big # , Rob its a super piece. fit ,install, alighment, all.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Rob, You lurking around on this KB or going Turbo??

:D jim v.

·
Registered
207 Posts
96blkcobra said:
Why not wait for that nice Reichard 4V intake and do a VORTECH?? hehe:lol
Last I looked, I thought Rob actually wanted to GO FAST, so why bolt on a Vorturd??? Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :shootbird

Jeff

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
96blkcobra said:
Why not wait for that nice Reichard 4V intake and do a VORTECH?? hehe:lol
I Guess that is an option:shootbird

jim v.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Vortech you mean. Just watch street Ren. 8sec. stock cams going 155mph, Whow, And they run a hydlolic cam.
Hey Rob I'm going tomorow , dyno . car is on the trailor.
And guess what its going to snow :(, Hope I make it.,
nitro

Jeff :
Dont knock Vortech, I went 8.64 @ 160mph @ 3,760lbs
Won 12 out of 12 races, Oh it was in 97 thats old. Like me :shocked

Hey Rob , Ill call your cell when I get done , Even if it snows . I'm still going, My truck is 4x4 , so I will lock the hubs in. :)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
The track DEBUT @ Bradenton for that KB COBRA is worth the trip down..
can't wait..

jim v.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Jim make sure you look me up , See you there , Lets have a beer or 2-3-4. :) :shocked

·
Registered
207 Posts
nitrous pete said:
Vortech you mean. Just watch street Ren. 8sec. stock cams going 155mph, Whow, And they run a hydlolic cam.
Hey Rob I'm going tomorow , dyno . car is on the trailor.
And guess what its going to snow , Hope I make it.,
nitro

Jeff :
Dont knock Vortech, I went 8.64 @ 160mph @ 3,760lbs
Won 12 out of 12 races, Oh it was in 97 thats old. Like me

Hey Rob , Ill call your cell when I get done , Even if it snows . I'm still going, My truck is 4x4 , so I will lock the hubs in.
Pete---

I know alllll about what you have done and the forefront of the "double" a trim, etc....hehehhe...I may not be that old, but I've grown up with mustangs on Long Island when things first got started, i.e, larocca's 86, etc...hehehehe :jawdrop

That is flying back then with that combo, but vortech had its day, IMHO...Besides, its kind of a "hidden" joke between chad and me and Jimmy V about the "blower" battles between Vortech and Procharger...Just having fun thats all and razzing Chad :shootbird hehehehe....The last 3 years have shown that Procharger is the leading "Race" blower to go fast, can't argue with this past season...Both FFW and NMRA Renegade Winners had Procharger F1's on them....Both went 8's and like you said, with a hydraulic cam, but hardly stock!!! lol...hehehehe....

I'm glad to see you back in the "game" though and pushing the envelope of the 03's....I would LOVE to see a comparison between a 03 with a KB blower and an 03 with a new Works 140 blower....Its a BIG topic for Debate over on the Lightning site and between the Big Tuners

Jeff

·
Registered
661 Posts
Ya Thats all true, Pro charger is kicking ass, No dopught .
Vortech will step up soon, Or it will hurt them. I ran a xx trim 1 whole season, no problems , same unit , 100 passes.
I know when someone puts a turbo on 8sec. Is a Definate.
Cool . Peace
nitro

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
nitrous pete said:
Hey ,I know, Its killing me too, They just cleared the snow @ the dyno, But I may leave for fl this week , to tune it at diablo sport.
I will try to dyno tomorow, Wed.
I really think it will put out 100hp more than the eaton ,
Poss. 680-up I can say I will try 22-24-26lbs what ever it wil go to.
I will post as soon. Peace
So far I have the a/f 11.6 thate fine , but i need it at 12.6 for the big # , Rob its a super piece. fit ,install, alighment, all.
Hey Pete if you go to Diable tell us when. I live close and would like to meet you and see your car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts