Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have emailed KB 3 times over the last few weeks and have not gotten any response yet.
I asked the following -
1. Is the kit for the 2 valve ready to ship?
2. Is there a different intake for the 96-98 vs. the 99-up models?
3. What is the price including the intercooler and all necessary accessories?

I'll pass along any information I can get.

Cheers,
Ryan

http://www.kennebell.net

·
Registered
37 Posts
The kit has been available for some time, as I know of 2 people on other boards who have already installed it.

Pricing is $4899 for the intercooled version straight from KB. I'd call them for anything else, I emailed and didn't get a reply, and when I called they told me they had been having mailserver issues or something.

·
Registered
492 Posts
evolve said:
The kit has been available for some time, as I know of 2 people on other boards who have already installed it.
Well, get some damn dyno results over here then. Alot of people here are dying to see what kind of numbers it really produces.

·
Registered
37 Posts
stanggt00 said:
Well, get some damn dyno results over here then. Alot of people here are dying to see what kind of numbers it really produces.
Ok hold on, let me go find 2 complete strangers I know only by screenname and force them to go dyno.

I'm sure they'll get to it soon. I'm just as eager to see these numbers as you are.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's some information that I have recently received from KB.
I'm questioning the small modification necessary to make the manifold fit my 98 heads.
All tests were on a 2002 engine.
Pricing is $4899.
Takes about 3 weeks to receive once placing your order.
99-up stangs should be direct bolt-on.
96-98 stangs will require some mods.

Anyone done this yet to share with us what pitfalls you ran into?

Cheers,
Ryan

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts