Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
03Venom, this isnt gonna help much, but I'll be moving to Greenville in Summer of 06. Originally from Sumter.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Purchased a black '03 on December 31st--Happy Birthday to me and Merry Christmas to me. I'm just down the road in Lexington
Hey there! Nice to see someone close. Congrats on the new Cobra. Nice "other" car too lol. Where do you usually go to race or hang out? Did you get it from Pulliam btw? Thats where i got mine. Unfortunately. Let me know if you wanna meet up and talk about cars, race(j/k) etc... Thanks Jamie

·
Registered
50 Posts
Our club has two events scheduled in SC this spring. You may want to check them out here - http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

The first event is a drag day in Jackson, SC. We invite the Atlanta Fbody club out for a day of drag racing. Nothing serious, but lots of fun!

The second event is a two day road race at CMP in Kershaw, SC. This is what I live for with the IRS.

Glen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jamie
Would love to get together with you one afternoon and talk Cobra--I'm still getting used to driving the six speed. Are you to Orlando or any other stang gathering in the upcoming months? Oh yeah, my car did come from Pulliam--the only place around that had any that didn't want to charge you a premium.

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.