Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what you think about the N2O on the Modulars.. I am thinking of going with the TNT kit.. I was going to do Turbo, But I think I will save that for the next engine, and do the TNT on the stock engine.

any comments?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I have seen the kit and it really looks like a nice kit but I would refrain from using that on a 4.6 Cobra. Some people get by with the wet kit but from the design of the intake I would think it would be very likely to puddle fuel. This can be very hazardous to your engine and car if this were to happen. I reccomend the NOS dry kit (My favorite) which supplies the needed extra fuel through your stock injecters! This way you only get N20 gas flowing through the intake. I ran 150 shot on my 96 with the NOS booster pump installed with no problems. I have a couple of these kits used if you are interested also. I would be glad to help you along with it also, if you need help!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does the kit include, and how much are you asking for it? I live about 45 min. from the TNT Headquarters; so that is a convenience and the guys there are super-cool.

Thanks for the input.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts