Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone? :confused: Anyone? :confused: Other than what fakesnake has posted, I haven't heard anything about these babies. Price? Availability? :confused:

G

·
Talking about the release of the Bassani Mid Length Headers that match up with their X pipe and catback they have now. A sound that is music to any mustang nuts ears.

Harry

G

·
NO PROB ...you need headers...GLAD TO HELP YOU OUT...you need headers...IF YOU EVER NEED ANYMORE HELP...you need headers...JUST ASK...you need headers...HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Hot Rod(I dont see any subliminal messages)Harry :D

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Talking about the release of the Bassani Mid Length Headers that match up with their X pipe and catback they have now. A sound that is music to any mustang nuts ears.

Harry
BAH. not me Harry. I don't believe in anything but long tubes. and never been a fan of the bassani sound. I will say that it is nice looking stuff though.

WOW, that was a pretty negative post........oh well. What the hell, ill leave it..............lol

gary

G

·
LOL!!! That was nothing compared to whats been said here lately :D

I will take your comment with respect.....
and just throw it in the trash ;) Just kidding

Harry

SVTyballz said:
BAH. not me Harry. I don't believe in anything but long tubes. and never been a fan of the bassani sound. I will say that it is nice looking stuff though.

WOW, that was a pretty negative post........oh well. What the hell, ill leave it..............lol

gary

·
Registered
88 Posts
headers and bassannis

I have the JBA CAT4WARD 1 5/8 shorties with the basanni x-pipe with cats, and the basanni cat back system and that alone registered 30 SAE RWHP on the dyno. Any headers are definitely a big leap over the crummy stock manifolds.

·
Registered
52 Posts
JBA's also coming out with an '03 mid length.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:

Harry
Well thank you, but leave my Mustangs' nuts out of this please? ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hot Rod Harry said:
No news yet....all I can tell you is...its well worth the wait.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
Spill it please? What do you know? Are you allowed to say?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am willing to bet that Harry has a set of the Bassani mid length on his car right now, anybody want to take some of that action. Come on Harry, details........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts