Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imagine the power we will be able to get once we start getting into some better spec'd cams for our cars.

Has anyone done this yet?

·
400 Posts
I allready have cams spec'd out Harry and we're testing them in a week or 2. Reg 4 blower cams don't like the eatons so we changed some things.

Rick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man...now you're killing me......I cant wait for the results!!!

Note to self: Buy New Eaton Blower spec cams from Rick :)

PS. Now I know how to change cams in an OHV engine.....how hard is it to do on these monsters?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robbing banks has got to be the only way to support this addiction

ive got the getaway car, whos going :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Oh man...now you're killing me......I cant wait for the results!!!

Note to self: Buy New Eaton Blower spec cams from Rick :)

PS. Now I know how to change cams in an OHV engine.....how hard is it to do on these monsters?
I would seriously consider pulling the engine.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Cams now??!?!?!?!?!?!? sheeeeeeeeeesh I am definitely running out of money.............. you guys are killing me. This is fun isn't it????

·
400 Posts
Geez you , hehehe you guys don't give me a chance to catch up on what I got now, and I try to develope new stuff hehehe. Oh well it's only money.

Rick

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Time to set up the helpgarymodthecobra.com website. Just think, I could collect a couple bucks each from sympathetic people, post the progress and everyone would feel good about it. It could be the "feel good" site of the year. Yeah that's it.... If this chick can do it, http://www.savekaryn.com why not anyone else right???? :D :D :D

gary

·
Registered
124 Posts
AmazonRacing said:
I allready have cams spec'd out Harry and we're testing them in a week or 2. Reg 4 blower cams don't like the eatons so we changed some things.

Rick
I really want these. :D I plan on having some porting work done in February so just let me know when to send what's left of my credit card. ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
ok question ??? wouldnt a cam change move the power band higher,,.... theres allready issues about the eaton being over spun so wouldnt this make the blower even less effeicient trying to pvovide even more airflow when its kinda having a hard time feeding the motor at high rpms as it is.....lol i could be wrong usually i dont know what hell im talking about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts