Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I DON'T GO TO MOVIES MUCH,,BUT I'LL CHECK IT OUT..

·
Registered
33 Posts
That was a great movie! What made it even better was that I had no idea what this movie was about, i've seen the previews once i believe, and that was it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah I hear it's a great movie, i haven't gotten a chance to see it yet, but my father has and he loved it. So i know it's gotta be a good movie.

While we are talking about movies, what is the deal w/ Saleen having there cars in 3 movies that have been out, only problem is 2 of them get wrecked. This weekend 2 fast 2 furious comes out, and a red saleen gets run over by a truck, then a movie w/ Harrison ford just came out, and he drives a silver saleen, they basically beat the crap out of the car and hit walls with it.

The only movie that didn't destroy one was Bruce Almighty, then again that was the Saleen S7 in that movie. if they would have scratch that car i would have went nuts. I just don't get why they would have 2 of there cars get destroyed in movies, I know they have say wheter or not there car is in a movie or not.

Well i released my steam for now :)

Matt

·
Registered
207 Posts
ERic, I'm going tonight with Nichole to check it out...She already saw it and said it was awesome...Hell, she's willing to see it again with my monkey azz, so it must be good!!!! LMAO

I'll give a full review writeup tomorrow on it :D

I hear that Jimmy V makes a Cameo appearance in it!!!!:king

Jeff

·
Registered
204 Posts
driving your 03 Cobra????? your "girlfriend" Nicole????? dont you have to inflate her first?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Damn Brett, how did you managed to get a animated image of yourself for an avatar?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am special, my mom tells me that every day. can you notice my nervous twith in that or not?

·
Registered
227 Posts
my girlfriend wants to go see it, but i dont. but she dont want to see the new lord of the rings in december, so im gonna go see italian job, and shes gonna go see lord of the rings. compromise, its what makes our relationship sooo wonderful :king

·
Registered
64 Posts
Black01GT said:
my girlfriend wants to go see it, but i dont. but she dont want to see the new lord of the rings in december, so im gonna go see italian job, and shes gonna go see lord of the rings. compromise, its what makes our relationship sooo wonderful :king
Don't forget the sex...:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts